WEDDING BELLS ARE RINGING...
As a photojournalist, I think the most memorable pictures from any landmark event in a person's life are those that are candid, unobtrusively taken, and tell a story.
My wedding albums tell those stories. The books are a cohesive package that weave their way through your wedding day.
My training and experience as a photojournalist gives you an entirely different interpretation than the traditional wedding photographer. I see things going on behind the scenes others don't. Emotions. Quiet moments. Tender moments. I capture those moments.
My Day Rate is $2250. This includes 8 hours of work, a CD of all the photos for you to browse, and a 100-print iBook. Additional books are $50 each.
• Day Rate hours include pre-wedding preparation (meeting with principals and discussion of wedding day plan), scoping ceremony and reception location, early arrival on the wedding day, wedding day photography, and delivery of photos.
• No other rate is offered. Additional hours over 8 are billed at $150 per hour.
• There is a $500 deposit fee of the Day Rate at time of hire and acceptance of contract. Balance due on receipt of processed photos or book.
• Travel outside the Homer area is an additional negotiated fee.
• In the event of postponement or cancellation by the wedding party, contract deposit fee is non-refundable.
• I take the utmost care with respect to the exposure, development and delivery of the photographs. However, in the event I am unable to comply with the terms of this contract, due to any event or act out of my control, my liability is limited to the return of the deposit.
Beginning in 2016, I will be unable to shoot weddings during the months of May-September, as I am a fishing charter captain.